Thursday, April 30, 2009

illness Star : Lets weaken it :D


As I have taught about the flying star chart, the illness star flys to the west direction. It also mean that western countries need to look into health issues and preventive measures.

To my surprise, the illness star really hit right on the western countries this year. To counteract illness star using Fengshui method, a 6 coins Black obsidian Hulu will be effective.

If this 6 coins Black Obsidian hulu together with its 5 colors string, is put under the sun on 28th May 2009 @12pm, this hulu will be your most powerful anti-sickness personal cure, which can be used forever.

Those who have bought the hulu from me, remember to make good use of it. 6 represents metal. Thus, it is mainly for health. It can be put beside your bed for health. Activated 6 coins hulu is now made available at a price 3 times lower then the usual market rate. You can use 5 dynasty coin to overcome illness star too but I would say 6 coin hulu is more for health concern.


Promotion :

Activated 6 coins Hulu + 5 elements oil = $80.

(Hulu on its own is $48)

By Normal mail.



8 comments:

Bryan_Lao_Shi said...

I am very fortunate to have adviced from Rinpoche to share the medicine Mantra to 100 plus people. Now this 100plus will chant from heart and spread to world. Is really amazing. All this are so coincidental. I pray daily for world health. Hope u do.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for sharing the Medicine Buddha Mantra! I've been praying using Amethyst Mala everyday without fail for family, friends & whole world.

Looking forward to your Reunion Class on 16/5/09 to learn more skills from you!:)

Wishing you/Edric/Xiangyun/Kim & everyone, have a Wonderful & Happy Labour Day!

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

The 6 coin Hulu put under the sun for how long?


Thanks
Sally

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,

I have got 6 coin Hulu fm our Bryan Lao Shi on 25/4. I have received SMS fm Lao Shi for 10 minuties.

fm Karen Tong

Anonymous said...

I am not feeling very well with bad flu n bodyache these few days.
I have placed my 6 coin Hulu beside me at my bed.

My Amethyst Mala has helped me to focus better, sleep very deeply every night n Gui Ren alway help me when i am in trouble at my Workplace or solved my personal problem.

People n Animal wanana to approach me nowaday. I feel very happy, calm n peaceful. All my wishes have came true n solved my obstacle one by one.

fm Sweety Baby

Unknown said...

Laoshi, I like the way u explain about flying stars. It is very interesting to know and understand how it can affect us. Attending your workshop is much better then reading books because you have make it so much easier to understand.

Anonymous said...

The 6 coins hulu have to buy for each member of the house or just 1 per family can le? thank you.

Anonymous said...

Currently I have a Black Obsidian Hulu at home...I put it near my bedside...is it good enough? Then can i use my own hulu to put under the sun on 28 May? Will it works?