Sunday, April 26, 2009

Announcement

Medicine Buddha mantra helps for world peace and health. This is so coincidental that my master told me to share the mantra during last Saturday EMF workshop. Enjoy this video mantra for world health. All who have received the oral transmission. Congrats.




Testimonial 63

"I had striked 4D - 3rd prize last sunday.It is really unexpected. This is my first time in life to strike a 3rd prize 4D.Really very happy ---HH"


I told those who striked to do charity and make donations. Never forget the less fortunate people around us. We can still offer our help in one way or another.
It is very reassuring to know that these people who striked lottery are not frequent gamblers. They buy once in a while for fun. This is ok as long as you do not get hooked on it after winning some money. If you are a frequent gambler, even if you strike, money will disappear fast. This is the law of attraction.

I would also like to congratulate a Mother, who needs money to pay for her utilities bills and children tutor fees. She was so worried until she received money from a good hearted person suddenly. She thanked me because she believed her Gui Ren bag has helped her. I told her this is also because she prays with a sincere heart.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
my sis and I like your EMF class very much. You really put in a lot of effort for us. Thank you.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Thanks! The GR bag and black tourmaline bracelet brings me a lot of GR. Win Toto and 2nd prize too. All this because of your good teaching of positive thinking and affirmation.
Lao shi, you can be assured I won't indulge in bettings because of my winnings.
I am more happy to have so many good GR in my life now. I never felt having help from others before and that is probably why I feel most people are selfish and life is tough. I won't think like this anymore. I will always remember what you have taught.
GR is really important and I hope I can be other people's GR also.
Thank you, Lao Shi


Shien

Anonymous said...

Bryan, i really enjoyed myself at yr Seminar on 10/1 n 25/4 with Lion dance performance.

Bryan, u teach us to chant Mantra that i can sleep very well last night.

Anonymous said...

The medicine Buddha , I have search in internet , is really Great Mantra. Thanks for your effort. Although I am a catholic, i treat it as a good History Lesson. I will pray to Mother Mary and send light too. All religion are the same when it comes to sending love and light.

You really put in alotof effort in Fengshui class. But i think you are a perfectionist lao shi. Dont need to think too much ok. Just say what you want to say. We understand what is religious harmony.

Samantha

Anonymous said...

Wow lao shi, i dont 4 D but ur class is more than that. I learn how to create Qi.I bought mickey mouse cup and also nice decor. Feel great

Anonymous said...

Bryan, thk u exposing me to Medicine Buddha Mantra in Music Therapy for 8mins 30s. I love it.

I feel very peaceful, calm when i listern to this Mantra alone at my hse. I have allowed my close friend to touch my Mala, Bracelet n Sheng Qi Generator Piyao.

Xie Xie n Gan3 En1, Bryan Lao Shi.

Unknown said...

This is my first time to your about your blog and stuff etc.
I was introduced to this blog by my friend, Sylvia Tay. She gave give me the laughing buddha.
It was a beautiful gift that I will enjoy and cherish for many years to come.
I have looked through both your blogs and I find it very interesting and informative.
I'm sure I will learn many more interesting things from here.
Looking forward to more great stuff here.

Anonymous said...

I am learning to bow n hold my joss stick properly after u have taught us at yr Seminar on 25/4/09.

I will take my time to read through yr Theory note very slowly.

Gui Rui Bag has helped me in communication skill with my family, friend, colleague n customer.

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
i love the wealthgod set. They are wealth of happiness bcos my family members are full of smile when they see it. Everyone said its beautiful.