Sunday, November 3, 2019

Welcome Good energy

Lord Hanuman and our daily life and my research shaare:



I have shared with many Lord Hanuman in http://www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm
and also recent Da Jia Lai Bai Bai class.

There are some FAQ:

Bryan I am buddhist and can I learn about Hanuman and will it clash.

Human beings create all clash. SOmetimes if u think, if we keep simple things will be great. Sometimes in life u may be facing a phase where all thigs comes and u are overwhelmed with negative energy. So I am just sharing simple method to handle as this is shared with me by master.

Keep simple , dont complicate urself.


I will chant Cundi mantra and listen to hanuman mantra songs.


Answer:
Well first if u go Waterloo SiMaLu Guan Yin temple beside temple have a big lord hanuman statue and many will do a little prayers there. And i have researched that Lord Hanuman, is very compassionate , selfless and humble God and

Buddhism cultivate our heart and personal character and wisdom and compassion. But we are still human beings and when problems arises Lord Hanuman helps those who are good heart and compassion. And Cundi Guan Yin Protect and guide us too.

Just that certain time in life we need some "Music" in our life and someone close to us.


Lately I have learn from grandmaster music therapy and say everyone can sing lord hanuman mantra. And even after u chant ur Cundi mantra u can see a few Lord Hanuman mantra or listen to the music to strengthen courage.


Alot of time we lack of faith and courage. I find that when I pray to lord hanuman and cundi Guan Yin , it seems to strengthen my Divine love in handling obstacles.

When I sing or play lord hanuman songs, it seems to bring in good energy and totally dont affect any religion. Is we human beings that create the difference.

Lord Hanuman like Guan Yin Pu Sa, is very compassionate and help many and sometimes he dont know he is so powerful and continue to bless those who ask for his help.



Now if u are really lost and dont know what to do. Chant Cundi mantra and than dedicate to all beings than listen to https://youtu.be/mhb_jTigPCM (hanuman mantra). Tell me how u feel:>



Welcome talk I will share on how to work with Lord Hanuman to handle our emotion and problems to be pacify. And so we can have a happier life and help more people.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


A very very Soothing Welcome 2020

As most of you experience the star signs of 2019. And ups and down which many gone thru. Even emotional tubulence. I can say 2020 will be a better year.

So i emphasis alot the importance of the cultivation of luck October , Nov and Dec so by 4th feb 2020 lap chun. We will have a smooth year.


Things I will do daily now (is sharing u can choose one or two)

1) Morning I will say positive things before go out of house
2) When wake up, whatever is the first thoughts. I will quickly says" BOOM, what am i thinking now, and all good thought comes in and i have a wonderful day"
3) Use my favourite oil before i go out of house and spray Tranquility mist
4) Throughout the day set a alarm in your iphone (like 3pm or 5pm) when alarm set off. Says " Sound of good energy is here"
5) Work with your crystals daily i suggest black tourmaline
6) Burn one of my incense abit daily ok

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aomra Oil to use

1) Healing frankincense
2) healing trees oil bottom of feet before sleeo
3) 4R rose oil facial GuaSha
4) 5 element oil wipe house


++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This november i activated the Fu Qi Hulu  at $28 each for u to put in office desk, beside bed or anywhere of ur liking

Image may contain: one or more people


And also Double 11 I will have limited Pineapple to give away worth $38 for celebrating my 22 years and also i always feel that dont be stingy to ur customer and people and good things will come






No comments: