Monday, December 31, 2018

13th Jan


Hi all and congrats u are attending 13th Jan 2019 Event:>

Some info for you:>
Image result for lamp offerings nepal
Omhealth will be lighting 500 lamps in Nepal that day
Providing 100 bowls of noodles for orphans
Prayers flag of Success above mountains to be place at Nepal

This are actually part of ur fees goes there. So rejoice and think auspicious .If ur mind tired and abit exhausted bring peppermint oil apply a drop neck shoulders. If can put 5 element oil tissue throw in ur bag that day.

So all above happening 13th Jan 2019. And I hope you attend the class happily and make wishes during the lion dance session.

Things to note:
Queue to buy things if need wait just be patient
Queue to take lift. Sometimes need to wait abit but I infuse the waiting area with Geometric energy so if u need to wait longer means ur body need it
All corners are visualised and activate with positive energy so be happy.
Bring ur crystals and bracelet to be further activated with the lion dance drums.
Do remember after lion dance, think positive and say good things. My quote words if u see me that day is 万事顺利。
We prepare a order list so if that day u tired to queue buy (but queue buy at least one item very heng(yeah my sales ma) but I always says my intentions is to have good sales and also benefits all.(very direct)


Things to buy:
Hope u can support omhealth

1)      5 element oil highly activate that day $38
2)      Dragon tortise with marble: $28 very power to handle a lot issues and useful
3)      Cai Shen $20  limited for Hanging house on special dates
4)      6D coin and 5d Coin must get
5)      Wealthbowl new can order as we have 20 only

We cant prepack that day as I don’t want tired my papa n mama. That’s why now, each talk is precious I don’t to continue next year

Door gifts will be given in the class itself. Be seated 930am but 9am I need set up so u can shop around.



No comments: