Saturday, February 2, 2013

Temple Visit 2nd Feb Completed

Is a very blessing day indeed. When all of us meet and enter the temples (Lord Ganesha and Fo Ye Shi), we feel a good energy of harmony , love, equal and respect.

Those who did not come is very ok:> We send light to all who see this blog. And all clients of omhealth. 

So many years le, I am not attached to any temple and I am like a dragonfly touch and go. My task is to show u all around ok:>

Guess what , After temple visit, I ask myself will I see dragonfly. Guess WHAT??? see below. 

Dragonflies is amazing , ahahhaha
4th Feb 2013: Monday: I will be at Lor 29 (930am)  than to Lor 27, kwan Yin Temple(10am)... U all can go ur own timing de.

omhealth 100 people turn the wheel .

Prayers to Lord Ganesha with love, remind us to live in harmony and in tune with nature and obstacles will be removed.


Temple visit with love and happiness.
First in Singapore to request for Group Blessings. Look at the aura.
100 of us proceed to Buddha Temple. And special arrangement first time for blessings. Is first time this way here with special request. And this is very very grand and auspicious.

No comments: