Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mother Tara

Scenerio:
You may wake up feeling ok. All of a sudden, the slightest thing agitate you and make you so angry. Well, go to your computer immediately and listen to this mantra for 3 mins. Spray the tranquility healing spray. You will be ok instantly.

I chant Green Tara Mantra every morning now. Its good too because it helps me to be strong and clear obstacles. Bryan 老师 teach you a mantra each year.

A) kwan Yin mantra
B) Da Bo Gong mantra
C) Tara Mantra
D) Medicine Mantra

To me la, A and C same mantra. Remember there is no such thing as to which mantra is more powerful then another. Just feel which one you want to practise first and focus for 49 days.

I will also share how to chant Tara mantra in Bai Bai Part 2. Let me first receive prayers from my Master tomorrow and I do an Oral Transmission to you ok. Just a tradition. In ancient time, mantra is words to words to disciple without stop for thousand years. Excited at the thought to receive the words from my master and sending it to all my students in Bai Bai part 2 :)

Which to chant? For me, I will have a mini diary, and I will chant
A+ B for 49 days, than A + C for 49 Days. I chant D a few times daily.



According to the calculations of Iching, its really useful to listen to mantra this few days. It will help to reduce the anger fire that is burning strong. Otherwise, this anger will transformed to quarrel and you will pick a fight on someone and create disharmony.

Mother Tara is also kwan Yin in Chinese, so do not get confuse. Just an extra piece of information for you. This mantra is so beautiful. I find by listening and singing can help many.

This is the mantra of beautiful Green Tara, mother of all the Buddhas. Green Tara is a powerful protector for all and instantly brings about positive change! She is known as the Mother of Mercy and Compassion. She is the source, the female aspect of the universe, which gives birth to warmth, compassion and relief from bad karma as experienced by ordinary beings in cyclic existence. 'Tara' means 'Rescuer'. She is so called because she rescues us from the eight outer fears (the fears of lions, elephants, fire, snakes, thieves, water, bondage, and evil spirits), and from the eight inner fears (the fears of pride, ignorance, anger, jealousy, wrong views, attachment, miserliness, and deluded doubts). Temporarily Tara saves us from the dangers of rebirth in the three lower realms, and ultimately she saves us from the dangers of samsara and solitary peace.

No comments: