Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lucky Tshirt -2009





This is my first attempt time to design a T shirt for luck enhancement! You can wear out to enhance the 2009 luck and bring good energy to you. It can be worn now or on eve of Chinese new year for super good 2009 luck :D
I used color therapy for abundance and a mystic knot at the left sleeve to bring in good luck and ward off bad luck.
1 T shirt is $29.90 and 3 for $69.90. Unisex. Four sizes avaliable. You can doible click on the size chart as shown above to have a clearer view :)
You can email to forray88@yahoo.com.sg for your orders. Cheers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
Nice job, nice design. I am happy with the mystic knot bought from you earlier this year. It symbolise ever lasting love and I believe that is true.
Thank you for helping me.


lina