Monday, April 22, 2019

A little crystal Healing will be good

If u read my crystal history . I started crystal healing back in 1995 where the peak of crystal healing and simplicity rules in Brisbane.

I got to learn and know many crystals there from teachers and healers and also crystal shops. Even the ROCK Sydney where i get my first citrine wand and laboradorite.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
1995 Sydney Australia from a Powerful crystal healer and that inspired me to what I am doing now to share how simple crystal healing can be and dont be overdo. Like here negative energy and there aura making all things so airy fairy.  Believe in yourself too and listen to your inner voice.

I am getting older and really want to spend more time with my family and my Higher self but sometimes i cannot let go my students and hope they get better and excel. So today I want to say

1) Let go of fear and light can shine in
2) Dont always everything u are the priority
3)Ur original self is pure and full of energy so take back ur power. Sometimes re arrange your thoughts and dont stress up.


As time goes by i slow down in giving crystal class. I want to make it so simple easy to understand. Crystals appear in mother earth to assist us in development but not complication.

And i believe because i believe all of us has capability to self heal and we need to go thru what is needed. We just need to keep things as simple as possible.


I have 400 over whatsapp so if u receive a crystal pic i send u dont worry not asking u to buy ahahaha sometimes cant help it to share with some students.


When feeling negative emotions, meditate with your favourte crystals to release that energy

Sit or lie in a position comfortable to you, but not too comfortable to where you may drift off to sleep. Hold the stone in your left hand and gaze upon it lovingly focusing on the calming and warm vibrations of the crystal. Close your eyes, clear your mind, and acknowledge both your positive and negative emotions. You can then receive the loving energy as it flows to your heart or bring your crystal-filled hand directly over your heart to connect with your heart chakra. Feel the strength of your entire being. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Danburite is the next healing crystal of high energy. This big pieces is my personal one and is now cost $480. 
Small one is around $80. It has a very high energy.; This is a very high frequency energy crystal and it connects mind and heart. powerful energy to assist your life. This crystal may be clear and colorless. Personally I find this rare high energy crystal helps me to focus and kind of handle issues that i always dont want to face it with a gentle touch. It seems to calm u down. I feel the Buddha within this crystal and one of the crystal I feel so good with it.
This crystal helps in  self love may assist in smoothing the path ahead of anyone who uses such a crystal. The vibration unknowingly bring peace and harmony. It seems to bring the light from above to our heart.

U can order for this pieces:> And I hope it can help many:>
No photo description available.

Omhealth Black Tourmaline Bracelet Is what u need and since 2003.
Black tourmaline bracelet: Is the one all should have as the first crystal bracelet
Repels negativity; lifts dark mood into the light; grounds root chakra to the earth energies.
Omhealth Black Tourmaline bracelet with Tzi  has a calming effect when needed, grounding flighty or scattered energies into the earth.  Those who face challenges from negativity, frequent worrying,  can try wearing it.
http://bryanwellness.com/products/miscellaneous/crystal-bracelet/black-tourmaline-bracelet/







No comments: