Saturday, January 5, 2019

Welcome 2019 Talk Are You ready?

This year welcome 2019 talk 13th Jan is full of preparations.

30 more seats: email class@omhealth.com for details

I cant believe I have been in the number 18-20 years in this event. I remember 12 years ago Year of Pig I was giving this talk .

This year I want to be different and implant blessings energy from Masters at all corners of the auditorium and stores. 
So be happy and even something irritates u, heart remember it is dissolving your 2019 negative energy. And remember when u see me first thing dont say things like

Don't:
Lao Shi I still cant find job
Lao shi I am ......

Dos:

Lao Shi Morning and Happy Heng Heng

Remember once a year only.

This talk is going to be so free flow and I want to share technqiues to overcome the Ups and Downs in life.

From Set up to slides to setting up is parents me and cousins. So is not easy. Do be patient with them and me ok:>

I wish all have a wonderful time and my most happiness blessings merits and energy send to all.

Those who are still waiting want to come or not want to come. Just think is 20 years le and if is something good why not just bear with me for 2.5 hours.

Agenda: 
Opening 5mins
Dr Pan: Secret Taiwan Good Luck method 10mins
Bryan Lao Shi : Start Talking all about energy healing luck and lead a exercise
Lion Dance and Dragon Dance implant with blessing energy to spread on all.

Break Time: Shop for Cai Shen and Oil and Flower of life coins.
Michelle Lao Shi New Aura Music to cleanse ur energy
Sectors fengshui luck
Energy of dates 

End of Talk When all Energy sets in got 18 pieces of Special stone for u to invite
Thi
s stone: stimulates creativity, attracts money and love, and helps you to achieve your goals. With color blends, it connects directly to the Heart Chakra, helping you to hear your heart, and encouraging love, compassion, and forgiveness.


No comments: