Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Welcome 2019 Talk 13th Jan 2019 ( Most Sincere talk I announce)

This is the 18th year of Welcome 2019 talk.

Sometimes i ask myself after 18 years how are some of my students. Do they still persistent do the things I teach. And also when meet with obstacles in life, do we have faith or blame things never work?

I never blame things or situations in life. To me, what we faces are really a test of our faith and courage so that we can take on a bigger role in life.

My parents told me that i actually can rest and they dont want to see me so busy all year round for this welcome talk.

Many if u dont know, the talk main aim is to instill positive thinking and energy to people and attendees. Especially the star sign is moving in all directions where a person energy will be affected and there are too many "false" informations in the market which create more confusion than solutions.

Because of that my slides and my information for sharing are pass down from different masters in Singapore and overseas.

Organising such a talk is not easy. Especially I dont have PR skills to reply all whatsapp and sms. So sometimes ahahah u loose some students but most of them come back as I say only focus on my teachings and sharing.
Image result for ipoh temple
Welcome talk 2019 , 13th Jan 2019, 930am to 1pm is filled with lots of good informations this year to deal with

1) BIG change luck year
2) Prayers methods that works
3) Handling of situations in life with fengshui techniques.
4) Implant of good energy for all attendees this year
5) Master ur energy with ur own faith and Bai bai method.


I wonder u all will remember to attend? I hope old students can make effort to register by this Friday. I will be going Ipoh and pray for all attendees. Register ur class@omhealth.com by Friday ba:>

No comments: