Monday, October 1, 2018

A mUST Come event

Welcome Year of 2019

Venue: NTUC Auditorium
Time 930am to 1pm
Fees: $45
class@omhealth.com

(our yearly Good Luck Talk)




Bryan Birthday and Launch Website Gathering Health Beauty Chat

Image result for national library possibility room

Venue :  National Library Possibility Room
Date   :  11th Nov 2018
Time  :  9:30am to 12pm

This date is amazing. I have decided two weeks ago to conduct a gathering for my birthday with launching of new website.

I manage to gather alot of small gifts for all attendees and within 1 week is full house. And many wanted to attend.

Yesterday to my Surprise, Library called me on the 15th of Chinese Lunar month that someone release a bigger room and I was so surprised.

So to be this gathering chit chat informal session is a happy lucky gathering to share with u all these 21 years omhealth journey for health and beauty.

We now have 20 more seats . So register now

class@omhealth.com  (seats open priority to ex students)

Free Gifts which I call one by one company to sponsor u all de

Free gifts from ( all worth $80)
1) Mct oil sampling oil
2) han TCM $10 Voucher
3) claraincy : Facial Voucher and products vouchers
4) Avalon : Worth $10 free gifts
5) Xinzhong : Healthy tidbits
6) honey company api uniflora : Free Enzyme
7) birthday activated wealth stone for all: Is small yet took me 2 weeks activate.

No comments: