Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Life is Peace

I was asked to deliver  talk for elderly that day at TPY HUB yesterday . Actually is a week after fengshui talk is really busy for me. And alot things to do....

But I feel if there is a chance to share with people to motivate people i must do it. Omhealth never stop the passion of sharing but again I must say again if people take us for advantage i will all the way protect.

( Now u know why i dont want people to whatsapp me. I already work day and night and do my best update blog and articles and if i one person still need to reply individual whatsapp , ehehhehe , i human right. Newbies take note and old customer definitely take care me)

Image may contain: one or more people

When i arrived the TPY hub, i see the elderly really alot of  心事。So i waited for my turn to share:> And yes they are happy le:> Yeah heheheh :> Can u give me a pat on my shoulder ahhaha.

In life , our existence is not just about ourselves but also the people around us. Many times we have too much things cant let go, too many expectation and all is about me me me and create alot of problems. Of course u must also take care your inner self.

Leng leng helping me in omhealth but she also need to work for her full time job. Please dont freely whatsapp her, and lately she receive sms at 3am and 4am. I mean ,...... dont la please take care her also.


What is inner self awareness?
Well no matter how much problems u face in life. If u have a strong inner self, it will emit a strong light and guide u along.
Related image

How ?
Cultivate to be poilite, gossip less, be nice . Let go of difficult people and situations in life.
Daily perform 5 mins chanting mantra and visualize ur heart like a light bulb and shine:>

Temple Walk 2018 FULL HOUSE

This is a super strict temple and omhealth spend 3 years to get approval and gain their trust. I hope u all can do my proud by listening to my instructions ok:>

Please dont private message to say come de, because like that i very stress ah ahaha, U all can go temple at 10 plus also ok. But earlier than tat is full house and hope u all understand and dont make lao shi difficult to do, wait next time not approve ok.

Temple Visit starts at 9am. Omhealth will prepare incense sandalwood pure . And we divide into two groups to lite incense pray. Than Group A pray le will go into hall and wait for group B. So while Group A praying , Group B will go into the hall and chant mantra urself seated on floor. 

This will be so powerful.

Starts at 9am but report 845 am. Only registered le and confirm u by Cindy than come hor. As is controlled crowd due to security.

I one person need to orderm Orange, Cakes and Kuek and arrange lion dance. Please take care of me that day ok:>

Also when end of lion dance to distribute kuek one per person. please queue up de:>

ok.... i go rest le, work from 5am still.....











No comments: