Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Year End Busy

Hi All UPdated the DOG and also Star Number 1 Secret

www.omhealth.com/Peace2018.html






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





Hi all

please email to info@omhealth.com or for orders queiries orders@omhealth.com so leng leng can handle for me. But this whole omhealth only have leng leng and me to reply and handle orders... And we are not a big company so take time.

Currently personally very busy with Charity Project, Temple Project, And welcome talk slides.
Age catching up and my eyes cant handle messages hahaha:>
Thanks for understanding.  And I wont able to handle any sms or whatsapp this period. So cant reply from today totally.

NB:Sometimes to think carefully , i continue to work very hard since day one. And till today I am of same character thats why I cant be a good salesman or PR. But do look into the quality of items and products. And I am glad many students luck improved and health better. And keep up the good energy.
For those newbies who find my sms or sometimes I didnt even reply whatsapp because there re too many le. I dont have a team of PR to handle that :>

Can u imagine, as of yesterday 200 people send me date of birth ask me their luck. Thanks for the trust le, I dont read bazi ok:>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who on earth till today ahahah still updating blog la, do website la, do video la.... Technology overwhelming le. But my passion wont change.

So for those who email me questions, sometimes i dont have time to reply, but u can see i make effort to update ur questions at website.

Thanks for the support.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No automatic alt text available.
For 2017 December Transition to 2018

Do wear more red colors and drink some red dates tea. Have this Bai Wu Jin Ji coin carry around with u or hang in the house (even inside cupboard also ok)


I am also very glad one of my student went to Cambodia to perform her own Charity Project:> And I wish her a safe and good trip. In January we will be giving more food and medicine le And arranging.

Sometimes in life, dont keep thinking of own issues, and u never step out of box. And will keep repeating the issues and issues.

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, tree, bicycle and outdoor





No comments: