Saturday, January 16, 2016

WaterLoo Guan Yin Temple

Back in 1976 time which i was just a few years old. Mom always brought me toWater Loo Kuan Yin Temple. That time this temple also near to the shifted to geyland lor 29 Da Bo Gong temple (SHUN TIAN GONG).

"Pic here is all taken from internet dont belong to omhealth and thankful to all photographer for sharing."

Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple


I still remember the scene of the old Guan Yin Temple. That time, have those Old Nun around oh and during Guan Yin Birthday, the "Peach "Nain Rong taste so fresh and non factory one.

But now many use for praying one, is badly made. So sometimes is good to bring some fresh good quality items for prayers.

U ever make some Fa gao and bring to temple? Well try once awhile !

For the temple:
Everything is the same now even the temple has renovated. The simplicity of praying to Guan Yin Pu Sa remains. But is the outside shops different only. 

Just a comments: Ladies, wear proper when pray ok:>

Wonder in 1970s to 1980s have u ever step into this temple?Well I am there every weekend because my grandma sells Hakka Soon Guek and Mee Hoon at Bugis ma. The original Hakka abacus recipes with me , may be when I am so old I will conduct class how to cook the original Hakka one from Bugis ahaha

Praying to Guan Yin Pu Sa has been more than 30 years for me. As in life we have up and down but Guan Yin Pu Sa is always there to help and guide us. We need to face what we need to face.... in fact some obstacles u need to experience it so u will learn something.

I always believe things happen for a reason. For us, just go to Guan Yin Temple, light good incense and say thank u . Also in life some people may have series of event that happen non stop within a year, wow that's a great test for ur faith and strengthen u so u can receive the highest gift coming to you; haloooo think.... If u so weak , and heaven give u ten kilo of gold , u also no strength to carry la; but before receive gold u have ur debts to pay Ma which is karma;
-------
I bring my own incense lately. So for me I will go incense shop buy good incense and leave a pack at home. So when go temple i bring 3 or 9 incense stick.

Guan Yin Temple was famous because once world war 2, japan bomb this area only this temple not bening bombed. the Japanese seems to saw a white aura shield around it:>




I always say, in life we face up and down. Sometimes people so immerse in problems and try to find answer, end up here ask there ask. And than here ask for Master and there ask for Masters, in the end energy messy dont know what to do.

When this happen. Just buy good incense with Oranges and go to Guan Yin Temple pray with pure heart.



No comments: