Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rich and Mind and You: Travel Diary

Faith should not be shaken by events and series of obstacles.

This snake year test our limits from health to career.

One thing, u ever wonder even BIG SUPER rich people also can face health issues although they do alot charity or have the most expensive blessed powerful fengshui items. U ever think?

At their stage do charity is too accumulate merits and from the heart help people. U always complaint about ur life.. have u make an effort now to do some charity work... U did or didnt ?

"Being richest man in the cemetry does not matter to me. Going to bed at night thinking what we have done to make peopls'e life happy is what matters to me"

No one wants to die.Even people who want to go heaven do not want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share.  Sorry to be dramatic but is quite true... But that doesnt mean u accept death and start doing nothing. U should live life to fullest. Learn Yin and Yang of life to have a peaceful life. U apply breathing exercise to ur life? my 478 and 636 or u forget.

For me using of Fu Qi coin, Gui Ren bag, Flower coin and Cundi pendat helps me to think better. I find that it helps me to block the noise of others' opinions drown out our own inner voice. And, most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

In 2003 resignation of Engineer to Aroma Wholistic Health business was not easy for me. 8 out of 10 friends etc say it wont work... But the 2 , parents support me and I follow my heart.

This past 10 years I learn that

Unbalance ; everything in the world would often be unbalance naturally.
Unhappiness: seems to be always around even u happy that moment, it appear again.
Uncontrollable: The fact that we cannot control everything the way we want to. U can be so happy and think life is good , suddenly something happen.

Above 3 are the things we must learn to accept with courage.

Chant CUndi mantra or pray with heart of ur own religion. Make the world a better place to live in and change the lives of people (even ur enemies.... errr u try la if not just ignore).


Never give up life , even the last moments of ur life, u can chant mantra to spread love.








No comments: