Friday, February 1, 2013

Bryan Lao Shi Power Temple Visit 2013

Date: 2nd Feb 020213
Temple: This one at chinatown end area.
Time: 930am arrival { we walk inside temple 9 times round}
kreta Ayer  Road

Register at class@omhealth.com  (purpose is I help u all blessing candles only for those who register and coming, no need money) Than we will free and easy walk to FO YE SHI temple and pray to our animal sign Buddha and than go up turn the wheel .

That day MUST BE VEGETERIAN;












4th FEB : No need register: Ur own timing can le, I put time is if u see me say halo to me ok:>

I will be Lor 29 at 9am to pray than 930am to lor 27.
Geyland lor 29: Pray to Da Bo Gong
Lor 27: Nan Hai Kwan Yin Pray and light lamp and than invite Chun words
Lor 27: Blessing by Rinpoche








No comments: