Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Deep inside your Heart

Ever since I taught many the candle method for good luck. Received alot of positive feedbacks on luck improve and family harmony too:> I think is the mental effect ba. When a person see something auspicious, good aura starts to develop and this will affect the people around u. Something scientific ma:> Oh when u all light the candle, u can light 15mins, and u can extinguish it by using a paper fan the fire away. Dont use mouth to blow la:> Candle method if can, put FU Qi coin, flower coin or Gui ren bag near it.. it will radiate the energy out. AS I have ZU sa all ur coin so is very very powerful:> FU QI coin blessed in 4 countries shall shine and shine this year. How to light candle procedure is www.omhealth.com/fuqi2012.htm

OH remember the Aggressive star is quite weak this 2 weeks le:> eheheh so continue to spray Healing Flora spray ok to further extinguish this " Irritable Star" which easily make people angry. This year Tai Sui , u dont see him smiling smiling. Bad people will suffer alot in last six month of the year (infact he give u six month to repent but if u insist be bad person , sorry and this time is double....).

If u have been bully, or people do wrong to u. DOnt worry, pray for them la, be compassionate because they will learn great lessons.... . So Bad People, u repent. If u make things difficult for friends or colleagues..... U may win now but later six month hor.... U then know what is FENG SHUI. Also bad FT or FSM.

If your mother in law and daughter in law or if ur husband or ur wife or friends, colleagues giving u problems hor. DOnt worry. Rub Fu Qi coin say " Good Energy surround [That person name]" Om x 21.


Even though in my seminar I say try not to go FSM or FT but there are some who go that day itself after my talk. Than get their self frightened and email me. I am speechless lor:>


If u were me how do you feel? Of course as a human. I felt disappointed. Well human beings likes to make things difficult. More complicated they feel better and safe. Example, I teach some simple prayers method but some dont feel "enough". So I know they like complicated method and I just give them the complicated method:>


Humans like to DO things than to BE with God. We like to have alot of procedures:> Praying to Tai Sui can be as simple as buying 5 Orange and simple set of Joss paper. Or you can spend up to $80 to pray yearly Tai Sui. Who invented the procedures? Human Beings.

I tell you. You can just pray to Tai Sui with a packet of sweets, no need petition or joss paper also can. But this applies to sincere person. Human likes to use excuses sometimes on alot of things. I do fall into that moment sometimes.


Prayer's Heart Praying Example:

Case A:
"Aiya no need put orange or joss or etc pray sincere can le" (But deep inside the heart of this person, he or she just being lazy to prepare the joss paper or bring oranges... laziness)


Case B:
"Oh dear, I so busy until I forget to buy items to prayers but is ok I will pray sincerely." (, he/she really forgets but Deep inside this person heart is real sincere)


Case C:
"I pray for all people and wish World Peace.... I pray my career ah, work ah family ah etc..." ( from beginning , u may see this person so compassionate, he pray for world. In fact is a good beginning, but deep inside this person heart, he pray for world not sincerely but just wanna tell GOD " Hey I pray for world le, i am good ok, better bless me more now".)


Case D:
"Prayed for 2 weeks, things still same.... prayers become more and more routine..." (Deep inside the heart, already disheartened, pray for the sake of praying, now this period, a person is very prone to test like meeting wrong people fortune tellers to make things worst) [I suggest do 21OM simple easy ] Remember, GOd timing and your timing is different.


Many many example of good prayers , powerful prayers and weak prayers:>

Do attend my 30 years of research Da Jia Lai Bai Bai class:>

Remember there is no prayer being wasted. All prayers will be answered, whatever good deeds u are doing now, just continue to do. Because you will be rewarded. DOnt just look at now, remember there are still many years ahead. Good things come later, now exhaust all bad karma first.

No comments: