Monday, February 27, 2012

Crystal healing workshop is to share the knowledge of Crystal therapy for beginners, even if you are a healer, you are most welcome to come an "re-ground" yourself.
My crystal master once said,"There is no beginners or advance learner in crystal healing once you have reach the highest healing skills or well verse in crystal therapy, you should attend a class of beginners again to "re-ground" and get in touch. Many of healers can reach a state of stagnant too. Attend a class conducted by new trainer will inspire you again and format away your urge to look for exotic crystals and its back to basic."
I remembered my teacher's words till today and apply in my daily life. Although I am
Head of Audit, I still attend a beginners audit workshop once a year to re ignite the passion.

Heading to Bukit merah for audit today.

No comments: