Sunday, February 26, 2012

3rd Mar 2012 : A BIG EVENT



Hi! Most of you whom I have contacted have confirmed your attendance for 3rd March Crystal Color Therapy workshop. Need a favour from you. If you arrive early, I can't open the door and let you in yet because I need to arrange chair and tables and do set ups...Hope you understand. Thank you.

You will get to purchase rare healing stones. Remember healing stones need not be in perfect shine or shape. In fact, most of them will have cracked lines and healers do not want to polish them for its energy. There will be more than 8 types for you to choose. All of them are my rare collections, and activated from $15 to $128 per stone. Collectors will be beaming with joy and excitement hahaha...I know.

White Crystal Ball from Brazil at the size of a tennis ball. A lot now are imitations from XXXXX. I have rare crystal balls with price ranging from $138 to $250. All my regular collectors who are looking for crystal ball can message me.

Oh yes! You will also get to see the Queen of Pearl Love stones. Only 5 pieces for you to admire and touch. They are not for sale. Hahahahaaa
8 sets of mirror healing reflection stones of purple, smoky, pink and clear. A gorgeous set of 4 at $188.

On that day, you will also get to experience a 8 mins of healing singing bowl sound therapy. Some of the singing bowls are more than 80 years old. They were part of my antique collections, as I once worked for Speech Sound Therapist Famous J Wright in Sydney. Although this is not in the course agenda but I would like to make it a bonus for my attendees :)

Wooww...There are just too many things to prepare for crystal healing therapy class. That's why I can only conduct it once every two years now..

No comments: