Saturday, July 4, 2009

Activating crystals

Your bracelets and mala are either specially activated by 5 elements or Zu Sa. There are also some that are activated by the Orange Sun that shines right onto my crystal table every morning. The energy of these crystals is extremely activated with maximum properties.

Best month now to perform cleansing and get yourself a lucky item if you do not have one. Not necessary to get from me :)

If you would like to place an order for your crystals and would like to have it activated with this orange light, let me know in your email k :)

This orange SUNLIGHT does not happen everyday. I will need to wait for the right day sometimes. However, it seems that it happened many times this month! Hooray!!



Orange light: Happiness in crystal if properly used during activation process. Brings energy and opportunities into your life. Disperse unhappiness.


Most of you who got your crystal from me will feel the happy energy. Some of you also told me the color of your crystals becomes deeper. This is also because of the activation.


Cheers. If you are interested to get a crystal bracelet or mala, you can email to me at info@omhealth.com on your concern. I will advise you accordingly :)


NB: DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER for the UPCOMING EMF fengshui class.
Learn to create a Good "Qi" at office, living space. Special day to activate your luck and powerful mantra.... check out further details at
www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

No comments: