Monday, December 9, 2019

6 WHITE WU QU FORTUNE STAR SOUTHEAST 2020

5 dynasty coin is a must for any fengshui cure in a cheap and effective way. As compared to many glass made fengshui items, which can easily cost few hundred dollars, 5 Dynasty coin is still the most effective.

Is a very versatile coin for many purposes to be use. Block unknown negative and amplify good energy.


Main Properties 5 dynasty coin: 

  1. Calm the House when put anywhere. 
  2. Remove poison arrows and 
  3. increase luck when put in a bowl of coins $1.
  4. Amplify flying star 1,6,8,9 or even 5 yearly change position
  5. Put in rice urn to amplify wealth 2020 (video described)
  6. Tag fridge to increase family wealth
5D coin need to change yearly only for the Tai Sui user and also for blocking negativity.



Now, for the 5 Dynasty Coins with 3 Tigereyes. The 5 Dynasty coins with Tiger eye is good to number  WHITE WU QU FORTUNE HEAVEN STAR 2020.

6 WHITE WU QU HEAVEN FORTUNE STAR visits the SOUTH EAST in 2020. It is a star of power, authority and wealth


It is most benefical for self employed, salaried workers and metal related business like computer hardware, jewels etc....This star brings unexpected help and good fortune to you if you know how to activate it :D
Locate the SouthEast in your house and put the 5 Dynasty Coins to activate this lucky star called 6 WHITE WU QU HEAVEN FORTUNE STAR.


Popular Question: Can I carry the 5 Dynasty coin with me?Yes. You can carry either the clear quartz or the tiger eye one :D


Do we change yearly?
Yes

Where to throw?
recycle bin

When can we put: Anyday in Jan 2020 day time before 1pm and no rain.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got your fengshui bowl and mala last year. I felt great improvements.

May I know where should i put my wealthbowl this year.


Sam

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan.
The wealthbowl is placed at our living room most prominent place. Every one in the family likes it and people who came to my place said its beautiful and elegant.
I have not strike any 4D yet but I think it brought a lot of warm, happiness, harmony and Ren yuan to my family.

Thank you. May you and your family be blessed with lots of happiness too.



regards,

Mr & Mrs Joseph

Anonymous said...

Hi gd morning lao shi.

I have very good results from your amethyst mala. Is it ok for me to order one for my friend? Do u need to understand her condition first? She also same condition like mine..cannot sleep becos she think too much.


Fengyi

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, gd morning.

I am invited to learn Yuan Zi Wu fm Agnes(Teacher) fm Resident Committee near my hse.

She is so eager to ask her student to do demonstration for me.

Agnes has told me that she can get along with me very well n like old friend for a chat.

She has told me that she has plugged wrongly power supply to nearly funeral wake.

It is so funny that i have laughted out with this joke.

fm Sweety Baby

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan,
the tigereyes is good. I know it. Now looking forward to the Gui ren bag.

Thanks for everything.