Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aura Moonstone and colors


Hi. Its time I can start making moonstone lotus Dzi bracelets. My apologies to those who have ordered. Thank you for patience and understanding because there is a timing to make.
Here is a picture of my aura taken with a kirlan camera. Well, to know how our aura can be affected, try wearing a cleansed and charged crystal, the color will appear differently.
Guy Coggins discovered Kirlian camera in 1982 and was fascinated by it. He used his technical skills to develop the first Aura camera. Because of Guy's hard work, it wouldn't be possible to think of Aura photography without him. As a matter of fact, his second name is "Aura"!
Aura meaning can be quite different. For many people, the Aura is only the radiance of human beings. For scientists, it is a concrete, existing energy field that surround living creatures. The Aura is formed by subtle color radiances which surround the body of a human being. These radiances can be perceived by a psychic. Each color signifies a certain vibration which has different meanings.
Crystal therapy class will teach you how to cleanse and charge your aura. Recognise what are some common auras and its effect on a person.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lao shi, when will you conduct crystal class part 2? Don't keep us waiting too long :)

Unknown said...

Bryan lao shi, I think you are a very good teacher.I attended most of your workshops, from fengshui, Part 1 & 2,crystal class, cooking class and also exercise class.You made the class so fun and easy to understand.That is why I like to attend your workshops.After attending your fengshui and crystal class,I find it more easy to understand what the books said. Thank you very much for making things simple for us.Simple yet include everything.

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I went to take my aura pic at Fu Lu Shou yesterday.Can u tell me what crystals I should wear based on the pic taken?I don't want to seek the shop assistant's advice because they surely ask me to buy this and that.

Aunty Yan

with Bryan Lao Shi said...

Hi Aunty Yan.
Why dun you call me at 94895606 so that I can better understand your situation?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

hi bryan

can u pls tell me if accidentally put the fu dai and wen chang pen to machine wash, is it ok?

*Bryan Gan* said...

HI if u put the items to machine wash, it is ok but will fu dai can spoilt because there is sandalwood inside. Also if the items were wash with dirty clothes, u need to cleanse and charge them.

I think fu dai and pen u rub over incense three times ok.

Anonymous said...

hi bryan,

great to hear from u finally ..

then how am i supposed to cleanse/charge again ah?

what u mean rub over incense three times?

those incense we use to pray the Buddha can a not?

or can i order another sandalwood for u ..

pls reply ... thanks